Hey guys. Today I thought I’d do something a little different to my usual blog posts and talk about music… More specifically, my top 10 most played on iTunes.
I think it’s pretty safe to say that music is a wonderful thing that’s enjoyed universally, personally I couldn’t go a day without it. I would say my favourite genre of music is pop, I love anything that’s in the charts, but I also enjoy many other types of music.
If you have an iTunes account then you should have a top 25 most played playlist. I thought it would be fun to share my top 25 playlist here, but I’ve decided to narrow it down to the top 10 to keep things short and sweet.
These are my top 10 most played songs on iTunes.
1. Rihanna – Bitch Better Have My Money Okay as much as I enjoy this song, I’m quite shocked that it’s number 1 on my most played. I haven’t listened to it in absolutely ages and I don’t remember ever loving it enough for it to make the number 1 most played spot.
2. Fetty Wap – 679 I love this song, and I especially love listening to it before a night out to get me in the party mood.
3. Fifth Harmony – Worth It This is the ultimate sass song, I always feel 10x more confident after listening to this.
4. Justin Bieber – Sorry This has been a solid favourite song of mine since it came out, I listen to it all the time. I love this song so much, I’m surprised it’s not number 1 on this list.
5. Krept & Konan – Freak Of The Week I actually haven’t listened to this song in a while, but I used to play it 24/7. Hence why I’ve taken a break from it, but I still love the song and I’m definitely going to give it a listen again soon.
6. Lethal Bizzle – Fester Skank I just love this song so much, it’s one of my absolute favourites. It’s such a good tune and I love dancing and singing along to it, that ‘two two chicken, nandos’ line always gets me buzzed.
7. Philip George – Wish You Were Mine This songs a good’un, it’s a fun one to sing and dance too, and it’s defintely a feel good tune.
8. Pia Mia – Do It Again This song is too good, it’s an absolute hit. ‘Do it again’ always puts me in a good mood and has me singing along. Whenever this song comes on on a night out, I get so buzzed. This is one of those songs I just love to dance to.
9. Selena Gomez – Hands To Myself This is such a sassy song of Selena’s and I really enjoy listening and singing along to it. ‘I mean I could but why would I want to?’ What a line.
10. Fetty Wap – Trap Queen I haven’t listened to this song in so long, it’s one of those ones I was a bit too obsessed with so I had enough of it in the end. I think this is a perfect song to listen to before a night out and I love it when it comes on on a night out.
What’s your number 1 most played on your iTunes? Do you like any of the songs on my playlist, what’s your favourite?
Thankyou for reading.
With love, Jennie. ❤️